WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

7:54 AM The Easter weekend is here and I can’t believe how fast April is running away. To start off right into the weekend, I want to share this month’s favorites with you – maybe a little Easter inspiration for you as well.
Spring took a break for a couple of days here, so right now we only got clouds and the sunshine is hiding somewhere. As long as the sun is relaxing, I am already dreaming about the warmer days again where I can wear all of this.

Lovebirds, I’ve been dreaming about a hammock for so long. I always tell my sister to get one since she has the perfect balcony at her flat – she refuses to buy one all the time. Who can say no to a hammock? I know that this thing is really up high on my list….I just need to figure out where to install it…
Also on top my list is this highlighter!! In case you didn’t know…I’m a highlighter girl! I can’t have enough and so far, I am so happy with the Marc Jacobs beauty products, so I believe that the highlighter will be a great addition as well. If you haven’t tried Marc Jacobs’ beauty products – invest! You will be so happy!

How does your spring look so far? Any current favorites?
Share your stories with me ~


Happy Easter, lovebirds! Let’s eat all the chocolate ~


Jacket Off White / Highlighter Marc Jacobs / Slip Ons Vans / Concealer YSL / Jumpsuit Alice + Olivia / Hammock Wayfair
Powered by Blogger.