WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

9:39 PM Finally! I am always happy about new music...I love sharing those vibes with you although I don't have a clue about mixing stuff - I just do whatever feels "right" to me.

The running mixes have been a great addition to my routines so far, but I have to admit that the thought of a smooth meditation mix is also making me happy.
To be honest...I need music in any scenario in my life: work, shower, kitchen fun, sports...it makes me happy and it transports the vibes I always need  - it motivates me.

Since meditation has become a huge part of my life, I felt I needed the perfect music to feel good during slowing down and connecting closer. I'm a hip hop and jazz girl, so I love my beats smooth and banging at the same time.

My first meditation mix for you is called "3AM" - a  mix that will inspire you to relax and maybe help you fall asleep if you happen to be awake in the middle of the night. The perfect one two, one two lullaby. Now, we step our game up and head to "6AM", a mix that wakes you up and makes you start in the most comfortable way into a new day where you can do whatever you want to and you can be whatever you want to be. Set your alarm, groove to this, stretch, and get out of bed - enjoy your days with this and vibe, yo!

Make sure to listen to this mix and I hope you enjoy meditating to this as well! If you happen to listen to this while you clean your dishes, then I'm happy as well ~ I just love to give you the best vibes for your daily lives ~ FROM ME TO YOU! Enjoy, lovebirds!

Happy weekend ~ (and shoutout to all the moms out there - we celebrate you every day, not only this weekend!)


Picture via.
Powered by Blogger.