8:29 PM Photography just makes my heart happy. Testing different films, playing with light and capturing my friends and the people who inspire me!
Hands down, summer time is the best time to shoot outside: delicious blue skies with mellow colors - so many shadows. There are so many options to choose from!
Today I want to share a shooting of mine which represents summer the best! Yannick was climbing cherry trees, we were gushing about our favorite label BBC, and I had my first bounty milkshake.


We shot in Frankfurt close to the water where we found the prettiest blooming trees and bushes.
This shoot is all about BBC/ Ice cream and how much we should enjoy this warm season. Wear your favorite shirt or shoes and show it the world! Climb trees, make yourself dirty, and just smile being.

Happy summer time, dear friends!



Powered by Blogger.